Monday, January 30, 2012

About Little Ceaser's Pizza... [a vegetarian question]?

I'm vegetarian.

Someone told me that there was meat ground in Little Ceaser's sauce that they put on pepperoni pizza for flavor?

I normally just get cheese pizza, but it was a party and there was no cheese so I took a pepperoni piece and peeled them off and wiped as much grease as i could.

But I was wondering if anyone knows if that's true or not?About Little Ceaser's Pizza... [a vegetarian question]?
I'm not aware of this. I'm pretty sure they use the same sauce for whatever pizza you order. I'm a vegetarian too and I always ask for cheese - even if I have to wait - fresh is better anyway.



Hey, no need to worry....Little Caesars is vegetarian friendly!



Here is an excerpt from their page: The sauce is made from crushed tomatoes and is seasoned with a special blend of herbs and spices - it also is made without animal by-products.



Check out their page at:



http://littlecaesars.com/pizza/vegetaria鈥?/a>About Little Ceaser's Pizza... [a vegetarian question]?
i dont know if its true, and you may fell guilty, i would, but just dont worry about it, and next time, if your hungry, but Little Ceasars doesnt have cheese pizza, get something else besides little ceasarsAbout Little Ceaser's Pizza... [a vegetarian question]?
hope notAbout Little Ceaser's Pizza... [a vegetarian question]?
Meat, or no meat is less a question, so much as do they still use hydrogenated vegetable oil to make their crust.
No, little ceasars uses a marinara sauce not a meat sauce. Their crust is even vegan so than vegans can order a cheese free pizza to satisfy their appitite.

No comments:

Post a Comment