Monday, January 30, 2012

Do I need a license to redistribute pizza?

So since Little Ceasers doesn't offer delivery where I live, I was wondering if I could take orders from my friends and drive down to Little Ceasers and order pizzas for them while I take a premium for the labor of driving down there. I would charge a dollar per slice and thats competitive with the school that charges 3 dollars per slice. and maybe i would sell some pizza outside of school property....is this legal?Do I need a license to redistribute pizza?
food selling for profit. i think you'd need a food handler's permit and probably a business license issued in the place where you propose to do business.Do I need a license to redistribute pizza?
I am not sure what state you are in and I honestly am not sure if it is legal but I dont see why you couldnt do it ..but I got to give u a A + FOR EFFORT cause thats a brillant ideal

No comments:

Post a Comment