Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Whose pizza do you prefer, Pizza Hut, Dominoes, Little Ceasers, Papa Ginos or any other pizza place?

I'm sure there are alot others but those were the first places that came to mind that I myself have had.Whose pizza do you prefer, Pizza Hut, Dominoes, Little Ceasers, Papa Ginos or any other pizza place?
Pizza Hut but Numero Uno Pizza is the best!Whose pizza do you prefer, Pizza Hut, Dominoes, Little Ceasers, Papa Ginos or any other pizza place?
Oh yeah! That's what I'm talking about! Thanks for the points! :)

Report Abuse


Garcia's Flying Tomato deep-dish (pie-style) is the all-time BEST !!! (They got a nice spicy sauce in it and fresh spinich ) Never settle until you've had one of these!!!

Report Abuse

Whose pizza do you prefer, Pizza Hut, Dominoes, Little Ceasers, Papa Ginos or any other pizza place?
There's a place near my house called Double Double...its pretty good.
Subway, I prefer to eat fresh.Whose pizza do you prefer, Pizza Hut, Dominoes, Little Ceasers, Papa Ginos or any other pizza place?
i haven't tried little caesars or papa gino's but i like dominoes best
Santarpios in East Boston MA
pizza hut

dominos

little caesars
ardovinos pizza
Pizza is one of the worst foods. It is too greasy, too oily, too fatty and contains unhygienic and cheap contents. If you really like pizza, I would recommend that you make pizza at home where you know what you are eating and not what you are led to believe.



Pizza Hut, Pappa Jones, and others are all same and expensive with no nutritional value. You can make much better pizza at home. Ask me if you need tl learn how to make fresh pizza at a fraction of cost.
Lou Malnati's - Chicago deep dish is the only way to go.
PIZZA HUT is the best to me
In all cases regarding chain pizza places, as the mafia taught Hugh Grant to say in the movie "Mickey Blue Eyes," "fugedaboudit."

Find a good local pizza shop, like Tony's, which is right around the corner from my house, or Brother's, which is just down the road a couple miles.
Chain pizza places, well I would have to go with Pizza Hut!!

No comments:

Post a Comment