Monday, January 30, 2012

I got into a accident wile still on the clock, do they owe me?

Ok i work for little ceasers pizza, and one day they told me to go to another little ceasers across town to pick up sauce, and while i left, i was still clocked in at work, meaning i was still on my shift. While making a turn i got into a accident. i was wondering, do they pay for my damages since i was on the clock?I got into a accident wile still on the clock, do they owe me?
hit me up my aim is awizzle1194I got into a accident wile still on the clock, do they owe me?
If by "my damages", you mean the damage to your car, or to another car, the answer is no. It's your car, and you have to carry insurance on it, at least public liability for the other party's damages.I got into a accident wile still on the clock, do they owe me?
"My damages" is not clear. Car damage, I think not. Personal injury would be covered under Workers' Compensation.I got into a accident wile still on the clock, do they owe me?
I'd bet NO!
  • virtual villagers 5
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment