Monday, January 30, 2012

Anyone else think that Little Ceaser's pizza is the worst...?

Couldn't decide for sure which tasted better---the pizza or the box.....Anyone else think that Little Ceaser's pizza is the worst...?
Def the box. I used to love these pizza's when i was young but when I got older i was like WHAT WAS I THINKING? They are soo Gross.Anyone else think that Little Ceaser's pizza is the worst...?
I'd say the box!
Little Ceaser's pizza is pretty foul, but I think that Pizza Hut is far worse.Anyone else think that Little Ceaser's pizza is the worst...?
Lil Caesars is bad, but there is a place in Buffalo that is worse- Just Pizza. It is no better than gas station pizza, plus they always give me someone else's order. When in Buffalo, pass on this joint.
Actually if you sprinkle some peppers and it is fresh and hot, it is tolerable. Not too bad for $5!

We have a place called Organ Stop pizza. It is great for the entertainment, but the pizza is lousy. And what gets me is how people go and get pizza there to go!Anyone else think that Little Ceaser's pizza is the worst...?
I haven't had it in about 10 years but I used to like it. If they are still the same as back then then I think they are good.
i disagree their pizza is so good and a large is really cheap too plus it makes you full easily!
Thats how I feel about CiCi's!
It depends on which store you go to - the first time I had Little Caesar's, it was the best stuff I'd ever tried. I ordered the same kind from a store closer to home once and it was NASTY. Not even close.
well i haven't been to a little ceasar's in years but it's alright for the price, but pizza hut is the best, someone on here said pizza hut was far more worse, i don't think so!
I don't like the pizza...ekkk, but I do love the breadsticks. They are pretty wonderful.
It depends on the store you go to. I can name 4 little cesars by my house and I'll tell you the best ones and the worst!
i hate that place...when i went, their pizza was cold and stale...and there was a hair in it!...forget the pizza and the box, i like the garbage!
I like Little Cesars. It's Domino's I can't stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment