Monday, January 30, 2012

Im on a diet but i just ate 10 bread sticks? Should i stop my diet?

I've been eating pretty healthy and working out regularly, but im in love with bread sticks from little ceasers and just ate the whole bag. Should i stop my diet? Or will i be okay if i continue to eat healthy and work out after this?Im on a diet but i just ate 10 bread sticks? Should i stop my diet?
It is actually good to have a bad day of eating. After a while on a diet, you start to plateau and dont lose any weight. If u change it up a bit or have one day every month or so, it will benefit u greatlyIm on a diet but i just ate 10 bread sticks? Should i stop my diet?
Continue. Never stop a diet because you ate something unhealthy. Keep going, ignore what you ate, and try to eat healthy. Good luck!Im on a diet but i just ate 10 bread sticks? Should i stop my diet?
White bread is probably one of the worse things you could eat on a diet. The main thing is to get right back on track. Consistency is key.Im on a diet but i just ate 10 bread sticks? Should i stop my diet?
Don't stop your diet just because you made one mistake.

Keep going!
keep going
  • suzuki samurai
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment