Monday, January 30, 2012

Poll: Pizza Hut, Domino's, Papa John's, Little Ceaser, or Cici's?

Papa JohnsPoll: Pizza Hut, Domino's, Papa John's, Little Ceaser, or Cici's?
Cici no doubt about it. I was never a fan of Pizza Hut, I only eat Domino's cause they deliver and I had Cici's the other day, the was awesome, all you can eat, and you can even add extra sauce and etc.Poll: Pizza Hut, Domino's, Papa John's, Little Ceaser, or Cici's?
I like the italian pizza places in my town, much better then the named ones.
Pizza Hut



Domino's has to be the worst tasting pizza in the universe.Poll: Pizza Hut, Domino's, Papa John's, Little Ceaser, or Cici's?
PIZZA HUT PASTA FTW~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
None of them. I prefer real pizza, so we make our own. All of those that you mentioned are as Italian as Taco Bell or Del Taco are Mexican. Gross garbage.Poll: Pizza Hut, Domino's, Papa John's, Little Ceaser, or Cici's?
UH DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!… PIZZA HUT!!!!!!!!!
Pizza Pizza
Pizza Hut, then Dominos, Dominos has this new crust that tastes just like garlic!
The Domino's chicken parm sandwich is divine.
You can't go wrong with a Pizza Hut lunch buffet.
Little ceasers and Pizza hut.
Cici's. I love their alfredo pizza.
Domino's hands down.
Papa john's.



MMMM, garlic dipping sauce!!!
cici's.
None. I don't like pizza. I'm (weird) like that.

:]
Papa Johns, no contest.
Pizza Huttt (:
Papa Johns
Papa Johns
Papa Johns
Pizza Hut :)
Pizza Hut.
Pizza Hut %26amp; Papa John's!
pizza hut
pizza hut
Dominoe's cuz I like the Pasta Bread Bowls =P
papa john. I am addicted to their garlic sauce
Pizza Hut all day brotha!
Pier 49 Sour Dough Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment