Friday, January 27, 2012

Poll: Little Ceasers or Pizza hut?

Little Ceasers ..Poll: Little Ceasers or Pizza hut?
with money pizza hut... only buffet

more bang for your buck

with like 5 bucks, lil ceasers.

cheap but great



im goin withh pizza hutPoll: Little Ceasers or Pizza hut?
I rather prefer Pizza hut where I celebrated my birthday. I had a blast on a pizza party!
Pan Pizza, Pizza HutPoll: Little Ceasers or Pizza hut?
Aaahhh pizza hut is expensive. I say little ceasers!
Pizza Hut if i HAD to choose but i'm in Chicago where we have REAL pizza!!! not bread with sauce and cheese!!!Poll: Little Ceasers or Pizza hut?
Both are nasty and give me indigestion
Little Ceasers because its cheaper and I like it more.
ceasers
little ceasers.
Little ceasars
Little Ceaser's,
Pizza hut
Pizza Hut :-)
I like little ceasers!

No comments:

Post a Comment