Friday, January 27, 2012

Pizza Hut, Papa John's or Little Ceasers?

Those are my top 3.Pizza Hut, Papa John's or Little Ceasers?
Pizza Hut



I love their buttery crust :DPizza Hut, Papa John's or Little Ceasers?
Pizza hut, hands down. Little Caesars' is pretty good too, though.

I've actually never had Papa Johns before.
papa johns is AWESOME!! i get a double pepperoni with EXTRA cheese!!! ohh!! with a side of mtn dew!!! i loooooveee mtn dew!!! (any other soda just ruins the moment of cheese and pepperoni!)Pizza Hut, Papa John's or Little Ceasers?
Papas, but Dominoes rocks ALL three of those since they changed their formulas :)
Little Ceasers.Pizza Hut, Papa John's or Little Ceasers?
I like pizza hut but ohwell I have eaten the other ones 2 ;)
Pizza Hut is AMAZING :D
Papa Johns %26gt; Little Ceasers %26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; Pizza Hut
Papa John's rules :P
Papa, Pizza hut annnnnd Pizza Gogo.
All you can eat Pizza hut buffet :')
papa!
Pizza Hut :)
Papa John's
Pizza Hut.
Pizza Hut, Never tried the other two.. :)
I like pizza hut. :)
I eat Papa John's more, but I love Pizza Hut!
I think they are all disgusting..i prefer little mom and pop pizza shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment