Friday, January 27, 2012

Do you like Little Ceasers Pizza. Is it your favorite? if not what it?

dads opening one just wondering opinions...thanksDo you like Little Ceasers Pizza. Is it your favorite? if not what it?
Little Caesars is good but I like Pizza Hut better!Do you like Little Ceasers Pizza. Is it your favorite? if not what it?
I like their pizza but it's a bit on the pricey side.
I liked Hungry Howies b/c they had Flavored Crusts(fav. Garlic Butter) and Wacky Wednesday $4 lg. Pizzas

we don't have one here anymore;(Do you like Little Ceasers Pizza. Is it your favorite? if not what it?
GOOD LUCK ! keep the crust thin, don't open the oven door 4000 times to check, or the pizza won't cook. I used to work in a pizza place in NY (the Pro's), and that was always being screamed out "Close the %26amp;%#@!^) door" !
I never had a pizza from there. I prefer the little convienience store's pizza, even over Pizza Hut's.Do you like Little Ceasers Pizza. Is it your favorite? if not what it?
We used to have a real "Little Ceasars" where I live, but they all went out of business. Their buy one get one (automatically) deals were pretty good and so was their pizza. Now we have L.C. in the KMart, and it really sucks. Look into Papa Johns. Better quality food, and their franchises really seem to be growing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment