Monday, January 30, 2012

Little Ceaser's ******* me over!!!!!?

I've worked at A Little ceasers pizza place for going on a year now

and all of a sudden they're saying that it's a Fl state law that I'm not aloud to actually leave the store on my break?

not even to step out for a cigarette!!??

I am a minor but when I'm off the clock They have no control correct?

My boss is trying to say that if I get hurt That I can sue them

like some other kid supposedly did.

My Managers have never mentioned it before and I'm not sure if I'm getting ****** over.

It might be a new little ceasers policy because I can not find anything on a new law about minors not being able to leave their store on their break?

Anyone know anything about this or

Where could I search for little ceasers policys/ Fl laws about minors?

(Theres nothing on the Lc web site about it either)

Btw I'm almost 18Little Ceaser's ******* me over!!!!!?
That is illegal. Sue the bastards.Little Ceaser's ******* me over!!!!!?
I don't work for this company someone must gotten into my account and asked this question,

also from what I hear Lcs is AMAZING.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

how about you go buy some pizza from fantastic Lcs.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment