Friday, January 27, 2012

Domino's or Pizza Hut or Little Ceasers?

si me gusta little ceasersDomino's or Pizza Hut or Little Ceasers?
i remember one time my friends and me were high we went to little ceasers omg i ate a whole box on my own





just wanted to share that..Domino's or Pizza Hut or Little Ceasers?
Little Ceasers
Little CaesersDomino's or Pizza Hut or Little Ceasers?
pizza hut is awesome!
I Love Little Ceasers.Domino's or Pizza Hut or Little Ceasers?
Out of national chains I'll take Papa John's
Little Ceaser's has the best bread sticks ever!
Pizza Hut!! Wunderbar!!



:-)
pizza huut hell yeh
Little Caesar's
Domino's
How about Papa John's.....??
Pizza Hut.
Little Ceasers is the best i have to say, because they have awesome pizza and cool soft drinks and other stuff that's incredible!
Pizza Hut!!!



All Domino's is, is desserts. Trying to bribe people.
Papa Johns

beats all of them
Domino's Thin Crust Is The Best

Pizza Hut if its near

And Little Ceasers It you want something cheap
pizza hut
Pizza Hut FTW
We don't have a Pizza Hut here anymore so I will have to go with Dominoes. Little Ceasers is a CLOSE second though.
hungry dave's!!!

o wait from there Domino's
LITTLE CEASERS!!!
can i pikk one off the list? papa johns mmmmyummmi
Pizza hut is the best ans little ceasers is my second favorite.
dominos
Little Ceasers and Pizza Hut are tied. Mmmmmmm.. I want pizza now.
pizza Hut Wing Street!
domino's
Dominos.
Little Ceasers...-
ROFL @ Rick James' answer!!!! ^_^

I like Pizza Huts pizza the best. Especially the stuffed crust. My cousin helped me and my mom move one day and we didn't eat anything all day so we decided to go to Pizza Hut because we were starving. Me cousin and I ate an entire stuffed crust pizza in one sitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment