Friday, January 27, 2012

Is the little ceasers hockey team gay?

Last time I checked Little Ceasers made pizza.Is the little ceasers hockey team gay?
Are you lookiing for try-outs. I suppose you don't have to try-out, your level of gayness would get you a walk on no problem.Is the little ceasers hockey team gay?
If by little caesars you mean you...
Ms Buttafuko do you remember the last time you pissed someone off?You got a bullet so be careful honey.Is the little ceasers hockey team gay?
Hi



I hope your momma loves you, cause doubt anyone else will.



Thank You



ps Whats up with all the gay bashing lately??
well I guess you think you are funny......



yet the gay bashing humour goes over oh so well



okay now I hope the hater group is meeting soon so that you can have some friends



byeIs the little ceasers hockey team gay?
what does it matter?

idiot
They are indeed, the happiest team I can think of!
I've been to more than one hockey tournament here in Canada that the Little Ceasar's teams have been in. I've always seen them to be competitive and sportsmanlike.



How sad for you that you have nothing better than to put down a fine minor hockey organisation.
I'm so pretty, oh so pretty and witty and gay.
Gonchar....the owner Mike Illitch is also the Little Caesers founder...pizza pizza
Pizza Pizza for me!! Fruit cake are you!!
wait... aren't you their team captain?

No comments:

Post a Comment