Friday, January 27, 2012

Does Little Ceasers do a back round check?

Worked for them for 10 years ...and as far as when I worked there we didnt ....we should have God knows .Seems honesty is the best policy though why not start off on the right foot ? Admit what is in your back ground and say but that was then this is now .I have managed a lot of places and would rather hire someone willing to be up front with me and truthful than someone who hid it and when I found out I had to terminate them for lieing on their application.Understand .I know of a boy who was hired because he said I was in prison for arson .But I want to work , I was young and dumb then ...hired him on the spot , ended up to be a great worked for 2 or more years til he moved away .Good luck !Does Little Ceasers do a back round check?
are you looking at a crew or management position?

crew no

management yesDoes Little Ceasers do a back round check?
To make sure you don't have a round back? I don't think they do those.Does Little Ceasers do a back round check?
They usually do them 'round back.

No comments:

Post a Comment