Monday, February 20, 2012

500 calories a day diet?

I have 500 calories a day. I lost one pound in one day today. I lost 5 in 2 days once. I'm starting to eat 500 calories a day, the most seven. I go on the treadmill for 30 minutes a day and do tennis and swimming as well. I don't get hungry a lot. I've done this for 3 days and am not tired at all. I'm 87 pounds, 14, and 5"0. I don't care if I gain a little weight I just want to lose 10 pounds! I want to be 80! Or 75. /:

What's a good diet?

Today I had:

Apple and Cheese

Little bit of Ceaser Salad

More lettuce

Mango Juice

And I wasn't hungry?? I didn't even have any Easter candy.500 calories a day diet?
Why are you trying to lose weight? At your age and weight that should be the furthest thing from your mind.



Eating like that will cause you to lose muscle tissue and will put your body in a survival state making it preserve body fat.



Not eating enough calories at your age can be devastating.



It can cause you to under-develop and have hormone imbalances among many other things.



You should be focused on eating a balanced diet, high in protein and you should also be exercising. I recommend weight training.500 calories a day diet?
dude wtf is wrong you?

i'm 5'4 and I weight 103 and I have no problem with it I love my size and so do all tha guys.

Im gonna tell you on thing that nobody lieks someone whose to skinny and tries to hard.

which is basically what you're doing.
Isn't being 87 lbs going to 77 lbs unhealthy? But, I do give credit for a good diet plan. If you do get sick, drink lots of water and eat to gain one lb.500 calories a day diet?
Not a very healthy (or smart) diet that will eventually cause you to gain weight as well as cause health complications.



You will be lucky if you can keep up any of that physical activity after a short while....
thats really unhealthy and you need calories to make energy and you could get scurvy or malnutrition and really skinny girl are gross just saying500 calories a day diet?
That's not healthy at all. You need some help.
why do u want to be so skinny? 80 pounds? god are you like 3 feet?
Everyone is right when they say that eating this little is very unhealthy. You cannot function with this few calories-- 500 to 900 calories is about the amount many sedentary people eat in one meal. You don't have to eat much if you aren't hungry, but 700 calories is not enough.



But more importantly, you're 87 LBS AND 5'0?!?! I weigh less than two times as you and I'm only a few inches taller. Why do you want to lose weight?! You only need to lose weight if it's a medical issue, and you are already so underweight that losing anymore is even more unhealthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment