Thursday, February 23, 2012

Please Tell me if I started My diet good...?

I'm on the atkins diet btw.

I've probably had about 8 carbs today..

I ate 2 salads. big ones. with probably about 100grams of chicken on top on each and ceaser sauce.

For dinner i had about 100g of beef and lamb mixed with litle salad and very little sauce.



Do you think I'll lose weight continuing like this? On the Atkins diet..Please Tell me if I started My diet good...?
You will gain everything back when you stop the diet. Go to a nutritionist to learn to eat properly and keep the weight off. That is the trouble with "prepared fad diets", they do not work for everyone because every one is different in their genetic nutritional needs.Please Tell me if I started My diet good...?
It sounds good to me. Be careful with Atkins though. your body needs some carbohydrates, so if you start to feel "foggy" eat an apple or some berries.

No comments:

Post a Comment