Thursday, February 23, 2012

Is this a #2 Buzzcut?

I usually have short hair I ask my hairdresser for a short ceaser cut, But I want something a little different. I want this kind of hairstyle:



http://www-movieline-com.vimg.net/images/assets_c/2010/09/Clash-of-the-Titans-Sam-Worthington_500-thumb-630xauto-20359.jpg



This might be a better picture:



http://www.empiremovies.com/_word_press/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/ew-clash-of-the-titans.jpg



Is it a #2?Is this a #2 Buzzcut?
I have blond hair and a #3 buzz cut (#2 in the summer) but I would have to say that that looks like a #2 or a #3. A #2 will be really crisp looking but will show more scalp. but it will also be cooler to rub. A #3 will give you a buzz but it is a bit less risky and doesn't feel as cool but is better than those babies with #5 or longer buzzes who are too afraid to go shoter, well if you can even call it a buzz. Anyway, go to your barber or hairstylist and ask for a #3 buzzcut. Look at in the mirror and feel it right in the chair at the barber shop and if you think it is too long then have him or her take it down to a #2, but not shorter, then you look like a military wannabe, unless you were in the military. Sorry for my ranting. This is have I have to get it out. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment