Thursday, February 23, 2012

Drinking tips, for mixing booze and not getting a hang over?

So it's Halloween and I'm going to a party to tonight! I don't wanna get a bad hangover and of course don't wanna be sick!



I got 12 coolers in my moms fridge but the problem is there all different kinds!

Some are Bacardi breeders, some are motts ceasers, some are palm bays, some are smirmof twists, and some are kulhua! Is it bad to mix them? I don't plan on drinking 13 maybe 3-5! Then maybe a little sour puss! Would that make me' sick? Also many tips are appreciated! ThanksDrinking tips, for mixing booze and not getting a hang over?
I would drink the sour puss first. Beer before liquor, never been sicker. Liquor before beer, you're in the clear :) 3-5 of those would not make you sick though.

No comments:

Post a Comment