Sunday, February 26, 2012

Help create a diet and exercise plan?

Well, I'm 13 years old, and would like to start watching what I eat, and making sure I stay thin, and fit. I weigh about 96-97 pounds. My BMI (Around 18.30) is right in the center for my height, which is 5 ft 1 in.



I ate too much crap today and feel gross about it.

Here's what I normally eat:



Breakfast:

Bowl of cereal. Either Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds, or Honey Nut Cheerios.



10:15 ish snack:

An apple.

(This just started recently. I figured a good fruit would be a good idea for a snack to hold me over.)



Lunch:

A sandwich.

Small bag of something salty.

Sometimes a 100 calorie bag of something sweet.

Fruit (Usually grapes or plum)

Then a snapple or water.



(My lunch is pretty big.... I'm actually going to change it to a ceaser salad and some other things.?)



Afternoon snack:

A cup or pretzels or fruit (Depends if I want something sweet or salty)



Dinner:

Well this changes a lot so...



After dinner:

I always have a mug full of low fat vanilla frozen yogurt topped with some chocolate.



Haha. I know I eat a lot of crap but you know..



So, help me with a new kind of diet.

Also, what kind of exercises are good for all over weight loss?



I just want to be pretty slim and feel healthy.

I want target the upper thighs. And also create one of those little indents on the stomach. I have a small one, but a bigger one would be nice.



The only exercise I'm currently doing (This school year..) is a dance class once a week. It's hip hop. But for the first half hour we do a lot of warming up. LOTS of sit ups and push ups.



Then I take P.E. I'm pretty athletic, so I do well in class.



I'm planning on taking up basketball and softball again (I did both last year and before) next year. Along with more dance classes.



Haha, and I play on the Wii Fit a lot. Hahaha:)



So, what kind of diet should I have, and what are some good exercises? I feel uncomfortable talking about this with my mom and stuff because she thinks I'm so skinny already. I mean, I'm not fat, I just want to be more healthy and a little skinnier.



Don't say go to the gym, because I'm not old enough yet, but I do plan on going often when I am old enough.



And, also, I'm a partial vegetarian. (I'm forced to eat chicken and fish. Haha.) But I don't eat red meat or pork or anything.





Thanks!Help create a diet and exercise plan?
your 13 weighing 97lbs. dont worry about it yet. go start running outside your neighborhood. of course take an adult with you or a friend. having a companion makes it easier.



count calories. the best website to go is



www.sparkpeople.com you get all supports and motivations there. plus they have calorie counter that helps you. its a bit fancy acutally.

No comments:

Post a Comment