Monday, February 20, 2012

I don't know what to do..ceaser or normal?

Hi, I'm 34weeks now, with our first little one! I've decided on having a ceaser but now I don't know anymore..any advice or thoughts??I don't know what to do..ceaser or normal?
I think it depends on your reasons really,obviously if there is something medical there it might be safer to have a c section but if it's just down to personal choice it is something you need to really weigh up.



Natural delivery can certainly be very painful,delivery by c section isn't at the time but you can be left in a lot of pain after delivery and not be very active for a while,a c section is generally a very safe procedure that goes well but the risk of complications is higher than with a vaginal birth.



Personally i would never have opted for a c section unless i had really needed one,it is still considered major abdominal surgery which combined with a longer recovery would be enough to put me off but you can go over your options with your doctor.I don't know what to do..ceaser or normal?
like a c-section? honestly why have one if you don't have to? sure the immediate labour part may not hurt as much but it takes longer to heal, you may get an infection, it's harder to hold your baby. I plan on having a natural birth (with the drugs mind!) and i really hope i don't need a c-section. it is considered major surgery. yeah it'll be uncomfortable and more unpredictable but at least you'll heal a lot faster and you can get on with spending time with you're new baby :)
I've honestly have heard nothing but good things from people who have had c-sections. They even said if they have a choice with their next child, they'll get a c-section rather than do it vaginally. It's making me think about choosing c-section over vaginally. I've heard horror stories about giving birth vaginally, but also good ones too.I don't know what to do..ceaser or normal?
ok i think u have some of us confused are u talking about a Cesar's salad or a C-section? if u are talking about a c-section then i think you should have it normally. i don't think u should have a c-section unless you really need to have one but that's just my opinion. i had a natural birth with both my kids and i was fine. and if you are talking about a salad then its which ever u have a taste for really. i don't think either one u eat will hurt.
I would suggest not to have a c-section especially if you don't have too, i had an all natural birth with my first son with no meds (yeah people call me crazy) but it was well worth it!! i was up walking around and holding my baby as soon as i had him and i recovered so fast from itI don't know what to do..ceaser or normal?
I've had a c section and a natural birth. I wouldn't have a c section again unless I had to. Your recovery time is longer and you can't do much. You even struggle to get up and hold your baby. Really think about cons to having a c section. Good luck.
Dont have a c-section if you dont need one. It may be much easier but you will be in A LOT of pain for a really long time. Natural birth is slower, but you recover faster and its going to be worth it in the end. =]
It's really up to you what you want to do i never had a c-section so i wouldn't know nothing about it. Personally i wouldn't want to have a c-section because it's sound more scary then natural birth.
Go with the garden salad. Much healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment