Monday, February 20, 2012

Drinks with simple ingredients?

Hi, everyone!



I just started working at a small local pub as a bartender/server... but while I have my safe-serving certification, I have no mixology experience.



So, I need a few drinks that are a little more modern for the bar, but that can be made with simple ingredients. It's a small pub, as stated, so it doesn't have a huge selection ( ... I'm sending the owner on a mission for green sourpuss and butter-ripple schnapps for apple pie shooters, for example).



So, aside from ceasers and simple rye-and-coke highballs, what are some drinks I can wow with, with limited special ingredients?Drinks with simple ingredients?
Maybe try this one of these



3/4 oz Kahlua, 3/4 oz Creme de Banane, 3/4 oz Bailey's ---- Beam me up Scotty



Equal parts Cranberry Juice, Orange Juice, Coconut Rum and Vodka ----- Barbie ShotDrinks with simple ingredients?
Our local serve simple drinks like Gin and orange or lemon. Whisky lemonade, you will seldom be asked for strange drinks.
  • flyff
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment