Sunday, February 26, 2012

I don't understand girls at all, could I get a girls' opinion plz?

Okay, so I met this really great girl at one of my freinds' house parties, and we seemed to really click, I mean, when we talked we really looked each other in the eye and before it even hit me I was really into her, I ended up kissing her and asking her for her phone number to take her out on a real date and she asked why I wanted to do that and I said because she deserves it, and she did she was a girl of class!



So long story short, I ended up making this large dinner for her at my place. It's a house I rent with my other friends in college. I spent all day preparing this Italian seasoned chicken, went out and bought some wine that's supposed to be great with chicken, and ended up making this kind of italian chicken/ceaser salad dish. I bought this wicked good chocolate dessert for dessert too.



So I picked her up and the first thing she did is come to the door and kiss me and I felt like I was ontop of the world with this girl. Like everything I've been working towards was finally just being rewarded for my hard work you know? Then, I walked her to the car (it was icy and she was wearing nice shoes so I held her so she wouldn't fall I really loved her from the start), and then when she got to my place I think she was a little suprised that I made dinner for her, but I set up some seats and the plates and everything was all set for when she walked into the house. Plates were on the table, drinks were out, candles, the lighting was right, etc. I thought of everything.



We started eating and I tried to keep the conversation funny asking her questions and we were laughing, but then here's where I think I went wrong. See, I was still a virigin and sex was on my mind especially with all the kissing and moves she was making towards me. So after we finished the main meal we started just making out, and eventually she asked if I just wanted sex and I said yes. So we did...after that the conversation was a little worse and eventually after talking a little bit here and there she asked to go home and whatever and I dropped her off and we kissed goodnight and I asked if she'd wanna go out again and she said yes, etc. etc.



So, I think I ruined it because I ended up going straight for sex instead of taking the time to get to know her even better but I couldn't resist at the time. I have the hardest time meeting girls now I'm just really very confused. I'm not sure what I want anymore. I thought I did but now I have no idea. I dunno what to do.I don't understand girls at all, could I get a girls' opinion plz?
Maybe not ruined it, but definitely take it slow from here on.I don't understand girls at all, could I get a girls' opinion plz?
Maybe you should ask her how she feels about what happened. Or tell her you feel bad(?) about not getting to know her better before having sex with her and that you really want to get to know her better. Go out someplace public where you wont have the urge and you will be able to resist.

If she agreed to go out again, its a sign she likes you. ( and maybe dont go straight for the sex next time ;) )

Good luck :)I don't understand girls at all, could I get a girls' opinion plz?
I think she can forgive you cause girls love a guy who can cook, clean and look after themselves, don't worry about it man :) shes gonna give you a free pass on that. Just take it slow next time and let her lead you into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment