Monday, February 20, 2012

I have a ceaser salad in the fridge I bought from Kroger, and I missed that it has MSG in the ingredients..?

Is a little MSG bad? I hate wasting 4.99 for that salad. It does have 36grams of fat (3g saturated), but I don't want to eat that MSG along with a bazillion other toxic chemicals. Maybe I'll chug down a green superfood smoothie with it. What'cha think?I have a ceaser salad in the fridge I bought from Kroger, and I missed that it has MSG in the ingredients..?
I don't think eating it one time can do a whole lot to you. If you like the taste of it I would enjoy it this time then not purchase again if it bothers you.I have a ceaser salad in the fridge I bought from Kroger, and I missed that it has MSG in the ingredients..?
Msg eaten once in a while is okay.. it is a preservative to keep the food fresh...

it is just a salt...
It has THIRTY SIX grams of fat and you're worried about the MSG?I have a ceaser salad in the fridge I bought from Kroger, and I missed that it has MSG in the ingredients..?
I don't think you should eat a salad that has MSG and 36 grams of fat. Maybe you could try returning it to Kroger or let someone else eat it.
MSG is bad for anybodyl. It eats your braincells and gives you Alziemers. They use MSG to fool your brain to make you think the food your eating is delicious when its not.I have a ceaser salad in the fridge I bought from Kroger, and I missed that it has MSG in the ingredients..?
It will not hurt you just eat it and pay more attention next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment