Sunday, February 26, 2012

Help me!! annoying boy at school?

ok so theres this boy..his name is .*whisper* ceaser..salad...



anyway! lol so then he is always!! ALWAYS talking 2 me and my friend (angie) 4 no f****ing reason!! he follows my friend EVERYWHERE just to tell one little damn thing! and he talks about well old past stuff family guy and all!! its annoying! i tld him to stop but he cant! PLUS he is a cry-baby! and he is a sissy! he is so retarted also he talks as quick as hell! u cant even understand him! today he was follow angie EVERYWHERE and i feel sorry 4 her cause she had to RUN!! and then one time he followed me and...hes like "hey did u know tht *i didnt understand the rest cause he talked to quick*"

then he kep like bothering me!! plz HELP!! WHT SHOULD MY FRIEND AND I DO! WE ARE FREAKING SICK AND TIRED OF THT FAT, ANNOYING, PIG...THT..CEASER SALAD!! WE WANT TO GET AWAY AND ALL BUT HE KEEPS GOING ON AND ON!! OH, NEWFLASH! I DONT WANT ANY ANSWERS THT SAY BE NICE TO HIM! CAUSE THE MORE NICER U ARE TO HIM THE MORE ANNOYING HE IS! THXHelp me!! annoying boy at school?
Lol, I go through the same thing

But you know what?

I tell this guy off..everyday.

haha

its actually quite fun!



So yeah come up with some good comebacks

and tell him to f*** off :]Help me!! annoying boy at school?
K I C K H I S A S SHelp me!! annoying boy at school?
yell at him and say this to him "leave us alone! we're tired of yuo following us around and bothering us!!"

shoo..i totally do that..

ohh yeah..who gives a damn if he's a crybaby..

threaten him saying "if u dont leave us alone..i'll beat the shiet out if you!!"Help me!! annoying boy at school?
Ok tell him that you dont like him. He might think your joking in some sick twisted way but get the @#%$^# away from him because if hes making you this crazy its some messed up kid. If he dosnt leave you alone go to a group of your friends and get them to talk to him too. Safety in numbers.
Try and remember that what you dish out to other people will eventually come back to you.



No one is asking you to like him but consider being nice in getting him to stop.



I know that you don't want to be nice but that is ALWAYS the first approach.

"Please stop following me....it makes me uncomfortable."



If he continues...."If you don't stop......I will have to talk to the teacher or counselor about it." and then follow through on it.



I've had kids that were annoying to me to and mostly....I ignored them and went about my business. They can only get under your skin if you allow it.



If you are ugly in how you deal with other people just because you don't like them....it says more about you than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment