Sunday, February 26, 2012

Please answer for me... Is this a lot to eat?

Today I feel sort of like I over ate... I'm trying not to I have a few pounds (20) to get down to 108 pounds like I used to be... Please no mean remarks saying your fine and such but I really want to know if this is a lot of food for the path i'm trying to take to reach my goal.. Thank you!



1. long grain rice 2 cups

2. 1 serving of soy flavored 150 cals

3. protien shake

4. ceaser salad w leamon instead of ceaser dressing

5. slice of banana protien bread homemade

6. asparagus

7.bowl of cereal



It just feels like a lot but idk if it is... I also ran 2 miles and did 50 mins of weight training slow circuit exercising( because it's a class it takes a little longer because i'm working with 3 other people).Please answer for me... Is this a lot to eat?
Your calorie intake is quite modest and you will probably lose at least 2 lbs a week or even a bit more.



Your food package is very healthy and definitely not fattening.
  • the office full episodes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment