Thursday, February 23, 2012

Just found out i may have to have a ceaser on Sunday, if you have had one please read :I?

Hey ladies,

Im a little disappointed i found out today that if the gel doesnt work for me again im going to have to have a ceaser this sunday.

Im currently 39 weeks + 4 days so sunday i will be 40 weeks exactly.

Last weekend i got induced via gel and it didnt work for me. I agreed to it because i have gestational diabetes and i dont want to put my baby at risk. The only thing is that it came as a shock to me as i never imagined doing a ceaser, for the whole time i have been pregnant i imagined a natural labour which is so silly i should have prepared myself mentally for this to and now i have only a couple of days left to do so. Im a little emotional as i dont know what to expect. Can you fill me in on some things that i should know of and im mostly scared about the fact that i could be taken away from my baby as soon as she is born, i want to be there for her first hours on earth! Please tell me whatever u can negative or positive i wanna know!

Thank youJust found out i may have to have a ceaser on Sunday, if you have had one please read :I?
No woman likes the prospect of having a ceaser but if its what the doctors want it's usually the best thing to do. It really depends on the type that you have, I personally had a emergency c-section so it was all pretty quick, my baby was taken away but only because he was a premmie, but since you are full term they will probably let her be on ur chest for a bit while they put you back together then take her to the nursery while you are in recovery. The operation itself is a bit strange because the sensation is really hard to describe, it borders on painful but then I do have a low threshold. Its like someone rummaging through a bag and pulling a little bit. They will give you a spinal block then test by running ice over your legs etc. Hope all goes well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment