Sunday, February 26, 2012

What do you think of my story?

You might have heard of what I am, but if you haven’t I won’t tell you. You’ll have to figure out on your own. Everything that is in this story has happened but I changed the names for their safekeeping. If you doubt that this story is real then I’ll have to go where you live and bite you…………………but I’m joking about that. We are nice caring creatures … if you do nothing to us.





Chapter 1





It was 6:00 AM and I just woke up. I got out of bed and got what I always get, a bowl of Captain Crunch and a cup of water. Once I sat down on the chair to eat my cereal, I noticed that I looked sort of pale. I got up and went to the mirror to see if my whole body was pale, but there was something wrong. I wasn’t there. That’s just it. I couldn’t see myself in the mirror. As soon as I noticed that I wasn’t there, I ran to the computer to search the internet and see what was wrong with me. I couldn’t find anything so I went to the phone and started dialing my cousin’s number. While it was ringing, I started to think what I did last night to see if it had any effect on why I couldn’t see myself in the mirror. When my cousin picked up the phone I told him what was wrong and he told me what the cause was. I asked how he knew, but when he told me the answer I was shocked and I almost dropped the phone.

He said,” Chris you are a vampire and so am I. We are both over two thousand years old. Remember we were the ones who killed Julius Ceaser. You even killed King Arthur. Don’t you remember any of that?”

I responded with no.

He said,” Hmmmm........ Well maybe you lost part of your memory when we went into hibernation. So since you lost part of it I guess that you forgot how to climb walls, not be seen in the night, move fast, and not be seen in the mirror. But that you just remembered how to do and if you don’t know, you do it when you’ve just eaten, but you could eat anything to do it. It works from little food like crumbs to big foods like a feast.”

I was confused, but I replied, “Well I was eating my favorite cereal…… Oh, so that is why I couldn’t see myself in the mirror, I was eating my favorite cereal.”

“Well you can come over and I’ll refresh your memory.”

So as I hang up the phone I picked up my bike helmet and got my bike to start the ride down the street to my cousin’s house. I got off my bike and knocked on the door. It took a few minutes for him to open the door because he puts so many locks on it for whatever reason.

“Hey Chris, ready for the re-learning?” He said.

I nodded for a reply, but I was lying. It was all coming at me too fast and I was too confused.

As we sat down on the couch I asked him if he could start by telling me how many people I killed and who they were. I was surprised that it took him an hour to tell me all the names. Then after the very long hour, I asked him if he could tell me who my real family was, but he didn’t know either. All he knew was that adult vampires took us in and that he was my brother.

“Hey, I almost forgot, we have to go now,” He said

“Why?” I asked

“To school, duh!!” He yelled

“But where is school?”

“You’ll find out in a few minutes. Come on, we’re going in my Lamborghini” He said happily.

“Wait, how come you have a car?”

“Because, we are over 2,000 years old!”

When we got to the Lamborghini, he told me, “Hey, if you see me at school, feel free to come over and ask me anything that you need help with. I know your classes, and besides school just started a week ago and they let you come a month after school starts because the first few weeks are just about what vampires should and shouldn’t do. Then it’s just history, P.E., and all the other crap. Oh, and …………um, nah I’ll tell you later, but I’m jealous of you because of it.”

As we went to school, I was still confused because it was 4:00 in the afternoon. I started thinking what school would be like and what he was going to tell me. Then I started to think about my human friends. I asked,”Hey, Dylan. Would I be able to change my human friends into vampires too?”

“Yes, but you have to be at least a junior or higher to do it, otherwise they will die during the change. So I wouldn’t try it if I were you,” He replied.

“What about what vampires should and shouldn’t do. Don’t I need to know that?”

“Yes, you can look at my notes, or you can look at the school website. They always keep them up in the “Rules” section, so you can look there."



As we pulled into the parking lot, I noticed that it was just a lot for an abandoned movie theater, but it was packed. It was as big as a football stadium and there were cars in every slot. I was amazed at how many cars were which meant that there were a lot of vampires going to school at just this one school.

When we got inside the building, the inside was nothing like the outside. The outside was dark and dull, but the inside was bright and colorful, but it had a lot of black and red.

“Not what you expected right, Chris?” Dylan asked.

“No,” I reWhat do you think of my story?
some got cut off so i didn't get to read the whole thing. i thought it was pretty good but if you want to get it published it might be hard because so many vampire stories are being sent in.



good job =]
  • sprinter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment