Monday, February 20, 2012

Looking for a great song I heard on the radio with lyrics "we could be first to go"?

I was driving through south carolina and found a radio station that was playing eclectic music. They played three song I loved, one was "Magnificent" by U2, "I Thought I saw Your Face Today" by She %26amp; Him, and the third is a song I can't find. I believe it had the lyrics "we could be first to go" and also "you never know" in it. It sounded kinda like an 80's song, or a brit pop song from the 90's. Kinda like Keane or maybe The Icicle Works, or The Ceasers, or even a little like Mutemath, but less progressive. Kind of pop punk, guitar driven with a fast pace. Great song.Looking for a great song I heard on the radio with lyrics "we could be first to go"?
Sounds maybe like Saga, "How We Like It"?



EDIT: Alright, what about this: The Noises 10, "Never Know"



I'm thinking yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment