Thursday, February 23, 2012

Am I eating the right way?

I'm trying to lose as much weight as I can before summer :)

So I cut down on unhealthy food just once in a blue moon do I eat fast food or pizza



For breakfast I'll have whole grain english muffin with a tiny bit of butter well not butter but that soft thing that taste like butter comes in container (wow fail hahha) or sometimes speical k cereal or sometimes an egg with no salt



As a snack I'll eat carrots and peppers with very little ranch for some taste



Usually lunch I'll have a salad with grilled chicken onions a little cheese and a spoon size of ceaser dressing



I'll sometimes snack again after school and have a special k snack bar (the blueberry or strawberry crisp)



Dinner we have grilled chicken or oven baked with veggies (I always get mine with out the skin ) and I finish off with salad and I always add balsamic vinger and extra vergin oliv oil with some salt and pepper



I'm really not sure if I'm doing it right or if I still have to make changesAm I eating the right way?
yes you areAm I eating the right way?
If you are looking for fast diet program, you can use my program. I lost 8 pounds in 4 weeks. If you are very serious about diet you must have a look this program. It is fast if you know right info to do diet. You can find more info here link below.Am I eating the right way?
my friend it's time to get rid of thoese nasty pounds the rigth and healthy way

No comments:

Post a Comment