Sunday, February 26, 2012

Breakfast and lunch? please help!?

I'm trying to become a little leaner and lose a little weight. but i'm having a hard time with figuring out what to eat, because everytime I think I eat something healthy, some one tells me to cut that out of my diet. Like 12 grain whole wheat bread, flavored oatmeal, honey nut/regular cherrios. I don't get why I should cut them out.



is this a good breakfast and lunch plan for tomorrow?



Breakfast- 1 peice of toast with some peanut butter on it, and maybe a glass of orange juice [i'm concerned about the sugar? 22g? 110 cal.] I don't have a lot of time to prepare/eat a breakfast. i get ready and am out the door.



Lunch- An apple, a banana, a bag of celery, a salad with a sprinkle of bacon bits with fat free ceaser italian dressing and a cup of non fat light yogurt [90cal.]



I know it lacks protein, but i don't have any good protein at my house! That's why i choose peanut butter for on my toastBreakfast and lunch? please help!?
i was totally answering your other question and then you deleted it.

it was a really long one too but i cant be bothered writing it all again so ill just sum it up

the more natural the better

when they say fat free

it means they've loaded up on other things like sugar and preservatives - this includes the dressing and yoghurt

your better off going for the full versions because they have less crap in them.

bread is good for you, as long as it isnt white, and your exercising, you can eat bread.

try to swap the pj for jam.

and eat more eggs, meat and fish. if you dont want to eat those you'll need to start taking protein tablets and iron too, or eat baked beans.

just remember the more natural the better. no matter what it says about fat free blah blah.Breakfast and lunch? please help!?
Sounds good to me. Don't worry about the sugar in the juice; it's the same amount of sugar you'd be ingesting if you ate an orange, so what's the big deal? Assuming that it's not from concentrate.



I don't know the brand but I know that there's a company that makes pre-cubed meat for salads. Try putting that in your salad. Easy and quick.Breakfast and lunch? please help!?
do you eat eggs? I would hard boil a half dozen eggs and add one to each of your lunches. Protein will satisfy hunger longer than the simple sugars you're eating.



Also, I would drop the orange juice in lieu of an orange. A cup of orange juice is equivalent to three oranges. One option I have used if you can stomach it (I have developed a taste for it) is to dilute your orange juice (one third orange juice and two thirds water).



Also: how much water are you drinking? How much dairy? a cup of low fat milk would be a great thing to add to the breakfast as well.



good luck!Breakfast and lunch? please help!?
Well as far as tomorrow goes I'm not sure what you have to choose from but, I lost a lot of weight and I mean a lot by eating :



Breakfast : fruit and drinking fruit juices - A great way to start your day it cleanses the body.



Lunch : I would pack a lunch box with some slices of tomatoes,cucumber,radishes,and a few slices of sliced deli turkey. Then what I considered a treat at lunch was a few small slices of hot pepper cheese and slices of green pepper.



Afternoon snack : small can of V8 juice.



Dinner: chef salad or salad with what ever I wanted in it.



I never ate red meat. I don't know about you but as far as red meat goes it really put pounds on me. I drove by a herd of cows one day and gained 3 pounds.



I always ate turkey or chicken for meat.



Snacks : Try baked Tostitos chips and salsa.

Now for a real sweet treat try cinnamon gram crackers with low fat cool whip on them.



I lost 90 lbs over a year eating what I have just described and was never hungry.



I don't care what anyone says the key to loosing weight is burn more calories than you take in in a day's time.



Twenty minutes of aerobic exercise a day increases your rate of metabolism ( The rate at which your body burns calories ) 80% !!! That's a bunch.



I also lifted weights some days but that was just something I wanted to do.



The things I listed was the things I liked to eat. You need to just do some research on your own and find what you like to eat and what works for you.



Good Luck, you can do it !



Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment