Sunday, February 26, 2012

Please please help me out with this :) id this doing ok?

Today I feel sort of like I over ate... I'm trying not to I have a few pounds (20) to get down to 108 pounds like I used to be... Please no mean remarks saying your fine and such but I really want to know if this is a lot of food for the path i'm trying to take to reach my goal.. Thank you!



1. long grain rice 2 cups

2. 1 serving of soy flavored 150 cals

3. protien shake

4. ceaser salad w leamon instead of ceaser dressing

5. slice of banana protien bread homemade

6. asparagus

7.bowl of cereal



It just feels like a lot but idk if it is... I also ran 2 miles and did 50 mins of weight training slow circuit exercising( because it's a class it takes a little longer because i'm working with 3 other people).Please please help me out with this :) id this doing ok?
It is alot. But you tend to eat more when u work outmPlease please help me out with this :) id this doing ok?
Hey!



Be careful that you're not eating too little and exercising too much as your body will go into starvation mode and will hold on to the weight no matter what.



You don't want to hear it but your weight is absolutely fine, no need to lose weight.



Look after yourself.



AmandaPlease please help me out with this :) id this doing ok?
This is the Perfect amount to be eating, especially when your exercising like that. Keep it up and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment