Monday, February 20, 2012

Alright I'm an african american and my hair..?

my hair just stopped growing for good i think. When i was younger my hair was decent length and was very thick but my mom has but perms and braids which probably damaged my hair because no matter how much i grease it, wash it it does not grow, it's at like a little more than a ceaser cut for a male...could my hair be repaired or is it done for good? i just want it to grow out and be healthy and idk if genetics have anything to do with it, but it sucksAlright I'm an african american and my hair..?
Genes have a lot to do with hair length. Hair stops growing after a certain length because of genes.



The braiding and perms, ESPECIALLY perms probably damaged your hair. You can fix this, it's not permanent!



Also, if you constantly wash it, it's not going to help your hair...you need to avoid washing it too much (because of the chemicals in shampoo) and wash it every 2-3 days. Not any more often than 2 days, because that will affect your hair.



You can do hair masks that will help repair your hair, such as an avocado mask or hot oil mask. For an avocado mask, mix half an avocado with a tablespoon of olive oil and smudge it all over your hair. Make sure that it gets to your scalp. Also, for the hot oil mask, you just heat oil in the microwave (find out what oils help your hair, I don't know much about the kinds of oils) and pour it over your hair and scalp, then put a bag to keep in the heat. Of course, after each mask, wash it out of your hair.



Also, when you shower, run cool water over your head. That will keep your hair from falling out and will also make your hair smoother.



Also, if you eat healthy, your hair will be healthy...Alright I'm an african american and my hair..?
probably you will be okAlright I'm an african american and my hair..?
Keep an eye out for this hair product line called Profectiv. The bottles are all orange. It grew my hair from a little curly fro type thing to shoulder length before I cut it again. It really works! Best things out the line is the Conditioner and growth shampoo. It stimulates ur scalp so you will feel it especially the first time of use.Alright I'm an african american and my hair..?
Any nutritional deficiencies can slow hair growth or stop your hair from growing. Your hair ultimately reflects the overall condition of your body.



If your body is healthy and well-nourished, your hair will be your shining glory. If you are having any health problems or suffering from any nutritional deficiencies, your hair may stop growing or show damage or become brittle. If your body is in good health, you can maximize your genetic growth cycle through taking the proper blend of amino acids and B-vitamins.



It is also important to include B-6, biotin, inositol and folic acid in the supplemental program. It has been found that certain minerals including magnesium, sulfur, silica and zinc are also very important toward maintaining healthy hair.



Beta-carotene is also important to hair growth because beta-carotene is converted to vitamin A as the body needs it, helps maintain normal growth and bone development, protective sheathing around nerve fibers, as well as promoting healthy skin, hair and nails!
  • muffler
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment