Monday, February 20, 2012

What should I eat, NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT?

I am on my own little "diet"

breakfast:

Special K cereal



lunch:

tuna fish with musterd and export sodas or oatmeal



dinner :

heathy choice soup, or Ceaser salad with chicken or Lipton soup



when I want a snack I eat low fatyogurt or those snacks that have 90-100 cal.



I need help, im getting real tierd of the same foodsWhat should I eat, NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT?
If your serious about losing weight, there is a diet called HCG. My uncle lost 50 pounds in 1 month his first time. Girls will lose less then guys. But it's a garente you'll lose over 30 pounds in 1 month. You should look it up before doing it. Also it's kind of expensive, but I promise, it's worth it! Most diets you lose 1-2 pounds a week, on this one you'll lose 1-2 pounds a day! The first week you'll lose from 10-20 pounds.What should I eat, NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT?
Elimate the soda, drink lots of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment