Sunday, February 26, 2012

I'm 28 weeks pregnant and would like to hear of others experiences?

Hi, I'm 28 weeks pregnant and want to share how I feel.I am feeling anxious and worried about the baby. I worry if i don't feel the baby move something is wrong, I worry that something awful will happen such as baby dieing. I also wonder what my baby will look like. I worry because due to a heart condition I have, my baby will be born by ceaser at 34weeks, will she be ok? Sooooo many things!!! Has anyone else had these anxietys? I am so very much looking forward to meeting my little angel and wish i would stop worrying so much.I'm 28 weeks pregnant and would like to hear of others experiences?
I'm 28 weeks pregnant too and worried terribly the first 2 trimesters. My first pregnancy I had a miscarriage at 17 weeks due to an infection, so with this pregnancy I went to the ER 4 times so far! I went there a couple weeks ago because I thought my water broke and really I was just leaking pee! I worry if he's going to be healthy, if I'm going to be an okay mom, I worry from day to day if I'm in the heat too much, or if by not drinking more water that day somethings going to happen, or if I forget a prenatal vitamin if it will be a problem. Even though deep down I already know the answers to all these questions it is hard to just brush a concern aside especially for your own child, but worrying won't do anything but wear us down. My number 1 rule, if something doesn't feel right, get to a doctor. Don't worry what anyone else might think, just go. Your doctor wouldn't deliver your baby at 34 weeks unless it was safe and necessary. Babies have been born much earlier and been fine, yours will be too. Congratulations on your baby and just know that doctors are there if you're concerned!I'm 28 weeks pregnant and would like to hear of others experiences?
I am totally the same!!!! I look forward to my doctors appointments just so i can hear her heart beat. i am better now mind you but im 38 weeks now and feel her move all the time!!! Dont worry she will be absolutely fine!!! Good luck
Hey hun, worry is a big sin! Dont worry just have faith! i also worry! i think that stuff, to then i have to tel myself everything will be ok, as long as u look after urself and baby she will be fine! Stress, your baby is feeling too hey, so dont stress! Enjoy it :)I'm 28 weeks pregnant and would like to hear of others experiences?
I think we all worry about our unborn babies and trust me it doesn't stop once there born! Its hard to not think about the bad things that "can" happen but try just look at the good side of everything, don't worry about anything until it happens! I also wanted to know what my baby looked like, but once there born its so exciting to look at there beautiful little face and pick who they look like! Having your baby at 34 weeks is early and they will be in the NICU but the doctors will be prepared, good luck hun enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!
im also 28weeks and im the say way!! i worrie none stop!!! its normal to worrie about you child!! here or not!!! just hang in there only a few more weeks to go!!!I'm 28 weeks pregnant and would like to hear of others experiences?
Perfectly Normal for a mommy to be. I was the same. Talk to your Doctor or Midwife about your concerns and they will reassure you that everything is fine. This is only the beginning, you will always worry about your children. Good Luck...
I think every pregnant woman worries like crazy about the health of their baby. With my 1st I was worrying until the moment my son was happy %26amp; healthy in my arms. I'm sure your baby will be fine. Talk to your doctors. They will let you know if there is anything to worry about. Congrats on your soon-to-be arrival! :-)
  • dcu center
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment