Sunday, February 26, 2012

Is this a healthy lunch and breakfast for tomorrow?

I'm trying to become a little leaner and lose a little weight. but i'm having a hard time with figuring out what to eat, because everytime I think I eat something healthy, some one tells me to cut that out of my diet. Like 12 grain whole wheat bread, flavored oatmeal, honey nut/regular cherrios. I don't get why I should cut them out.



is this a good breakfast and lunch plan for tomorrow?



Breakfast- 1 peice of toast with some peanut butter on it, and maybe a glass of orange juice [i'm concerned about the sugar? 22g? 110 cal.] I don't have a lot of time to prepare/eat a breakfast. i get ready and am out the door.



Lunch- An apple, a banana, a bag of celery, a salad with a sprinkle of bacon bits with fat free ceaser italian dressing and a cup of non fat light yogurt [90cal.]



I know it lacks protein, but i don't have any good protein at my house! That's why i choose peanut butter for on my toast.Is this a healthy lunch and breakfast for tomorrow?
YEAH IT IS NOT THAT MUCH PEANUT BUT THE REST YEA IT IS A REALLY HEALTHY BREAKFAST AND LUNCH.Is this a healthy lunch and breakfast for tomorrow?
yeah its pretty good. but for breakfast, you should eat more because if you eat too much at night, thats how you gain so much weight. if you eat a lot of breakfast and cut down on the dinner, then itd be burnt off already at the end of the day.Is this a healthy lunch and breakfast for tomorrow?
Well, that's not much food and you do need the protein. I hope you're getting it at night. Peanut butter is fine, but it is an "incomplete" source of protein. Animal protein is complete, meaning it has all the essential amino acids you need. Very important!



The orange juice is fine and sounds like you need the calories for energy. I don't know how large your are, but a normally active, growing teen should be eating no less than 1800/day when trying to lose weight.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment